CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

What Does This Say About Me?

I got a new phone recently. I generally like Samsungs the most, as they seem to last longer. However, Motorola usually has a better layout. As I was discussing the pros and cons of my last few phones with Jono, I said, "I should get a job reviewing cell phones and pointing out all the faults so that someone could create the perfect phone. I would like that."

A few weeks later I was talking to Jono about a movie we had just seen. As I've mentioned before, I have a bit of a problem when it comes to watching movies. So, as I was dissecting every last bit of what I didn't like about the movie, I said, "I would LOVE to have a job where I reviewed movies and could be as mean as I wanted to about them. It would be the perfect job."

Now I'm just wondering why my ideal job seems to be one in which I am constantly critical.

I aspire to be a realist, but feel I am doomed always to be a pessimist.

Oh, well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I heart pessimism. :)

tsbjf said...

Maybe you would be a good movie/cell phone critic! It's never too late to try something you love!

Annemarie said...

We should watch movies together. I think about all of that stuff too, and I think it drives my husband insane.

Rachel said...

My husband doesn't like it, either. I have to be careful. :)