CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dare I Title A Post "Good News"?

My insurance called today and things seem to finally be looking up. She said that they will go ahead and pay the bill from the city, but will take further action against evil (my words, not theirs) American Family and see if they can transfer the fault to them after all.

So, at the very least I don't have to pay that ridiculous bill. And at best, American Family is found to be at fault and I may actually get money for my poor, dead car.

I know a lot of sweet people were praying for me. Thanks, guys. I appreciate you all.

6 comments:

lanes said...

Yay!! I'm so glad everything worked out the way it was supposed to. That's really great, Rachel. :)

Annemarie said...

That is good news. I hope it gets even better.

p.s. I know the feeling of being afraid to be happy about it.

Unknown said...

Yay! Great news!

julie d said...

oh. my. gosh.
we have that SAME EXACT christmas calendar thing you have up from 2 posts ago. i thought surely we were the only ones in the world hanging on to that thing. that's awesome that you have it!

julie d said...

that is hilaaaarious!
it's for sure a classic.
maybe when i have a home of my own, i'll steal it from my parents [or buy it off ebay (:]

hope you're well!

Hammy said...

Yeah, sometimes insurance companies are like Star Wars, in that they battle evil; sometimes they are evil; sometimes they eat life savers... er... I mean battle with them... or something.