CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Been Tagged... and stuff

So AnneMarie over at Root Beer Love tagged me.

Generally, this would mean that I do absolutely nothing in response. But I'm starting to grow quite fond of RBL (AnneMarie, am I allowed to call it that?), and thought it was nice of her to think of me. So, in the meaning of true blogger sisterhood, I will follow (most) of the rules. :)

Here they are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

We may be running out of weird/random things you don't know about me, so I'll do my best.

1) As far as I can tell, I dream constantly. This often results in me waking my husband out of a sound sleep to tell him about something that I absolutely believe is real. Generally, by the time I have his attention, I've realized it was only a dream.

2) I'm not a huge fan of transparency. Because of this, I can never decide whether or not I want people to read my blog. Sometimes I think seriously about deactivating it. Other times I let myself enjoy saying whatever I the heck I want. I just want to be me...but I'm not always sure if I want people to know me.

3) I am not a dog person. At all. And I'm lucky to be married to someone who feels the same way. Frankly, I don't want to spend that much time and energy on an animal.

4) I'm unbelievably tired of everything related to the election. November 4th can't come too soon.

5) I've been married for almost 6 months, and have loved absolutely every moment of it.

6) Even though I love being married, I did not love GETTING married. To be honest, I can hardly look through our wedding pictures because of how much I didn't like having a wedding. I've heard from my family and many friends that they enjoyed it, though. We did it for them, so I can't complain.

7) Thinking of seven things of interest about myself was really hard. That must mean I'm either terribly humble, or terribly boring. I'm sure you can easily guess which it is ;)


Now, for the tagging:
Tricia
Elena
Beth
Magen
Joy
Eden
Dale

I'm going to break the last rule and not comment on these fine peoples' blogs, as I think they will read this eventually anyway.

Have a fabulous Tuesday!

7 comments:

Moonfairy said...

Well, I started reading your blog, interesting stuff!! I thought I would let you know that I tagged you too!

lanes said...

It appears that I have been tagged. I suppose that will be my next post! ;)

Also, should said wanted drawing include a penguin? I know how you are so fond of them. ;)

lanes said...

Also, I'm not sure why I do so much online winking... maybe this is a problem for me.

tsbjf said...

Did something happen at your wedding, or was it that you just hated the whole wedding scene? I want to read a blog post about your wedding feelings! If you want to tell, that is.

Unknown said...

welll...I suppose this means I should blog...maybe this will help me out of my blogging slump...at least temporarily.

MagenRanae said...

As long as we're on an honesty kick - I won't be doing this meme. I think I've done it at least 2 other times, and if you want to know something about it, you usually just ask! :)

But, it was much fun reading yours!

Annemarie said...

Sure! Why not! It's a long name.