CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Mondays are so annoying. This Monday, in particular, is causing me considerable annoyance.

So, in a brief moment of positive thinking, I am going to share with you some of my favorite things in picture form.


Card Games :) I just can't get enough.

My late Grandpa built this for me when I was 3. I really miss him.


Inside is a fading note.



I don't know that I've ever gone an entire year without carving a pumpkin. This one is fresh from last night.

What is better than your wonderful husband giving your wonderful car a thorough wash?


This is Penelope. She loves to fly.


I eat this almost every day.


Soon this will be full of 125 gallons of water and pretty fishies. It will be so fun!


Jono won this for me at 6 Flags last year. It is so much better than those lame teddy bears.

:) My man and my nephew. They're so cute.

I hope your Monday passes quickly!

4 comments:

Annemarie said...

Yay! I love the dollhouse. That's one of the things I've never had, and always wanted. I'm trying hard to not get one for myself now as an adult.

p.s. Tag! You're it, come on over to my site for the info!

tsbjf said...

First off, what a bummer that we don't live closer to each other! Jeremy & I love playing cards. What is your favorite card game? We play Euchre & Pinochle a lot, those are our favs. Jeremy quit playing Canasta with me a long time ago because I kept beating him. That dollhouse is SO cool! What does the faded note say? I couldn't make it out. And you are really good at carving pumpkins, I guess that comes with doing it every year. I can only remember doing it a couple of times, once when I was younger, and once at a KBC retreat.

Rachel said...

Joanne, seriously. It would be great to have card night if you lived close. As it is, I play very rarely because Jono doesn't like them quite as much as I. ;)
I've actually never played Euchre and Pinochle. You'll have to teach me some time. I really like Canasta and Dutch Blitz, along with a lot of other stuff.
The note inside the dollhouse says "this house built with love. December 25, 1988 Grandma and Grandpa"
I remember carving pumpkins at KBC retreats. Those were good times!

tsbjf said...

Your grandpa sounds like such a sweet guy! What a neat gift. Alright, if we are ever in the same place in the future, we'll have to get some card gaming on!