CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

March, 1998

Dear Journal,
2 days ago was Magen's party. It was great! First, Magen picked me up to go to the bowling alley to watch her bowl in her league. Then, everybody went to pizza hut. (Magen, Jenna, Audrey, Chelsie, Elizabeth and me.) After eating a lot of pizza, we all went to "As Good As It Gets." It was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't. Then, we dropped everyone off. And Magen, Jenna and I went to Jenna's house so she could get her clothes. (She didn't know about the sleepover, she might hagve told someone.) After that we went to walgreens and bought facial stuff. Then we went back to her house and did facials on everyone! It was so much fun! I have to go now.

6 comments:

tsbjf said...

Already hating movies, huh.

Jenny said...

haha Joanne! That's what I was going to write!

lanes said...

Don't you love how when you're young, it's an imperative to always tell your diary when you need to stop writing? I have to go now.

MagenRanae said...

Oh, Rachel. What an awkward birthday party that was!! That movie was awful...and I totally remember not wanting to invite those other "friends" to the sleep over!

I totally have pictures of that night! I'd post them but I'm afraid those pictures would be more embarrassing for ME than for you!

Rachel said...

I remember those pics..hehehe

barb said...

I have those pics.....maybe I should post!