CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Things That Happened That I Didn't Blog About - Part I

Some of my living-in-the-east-coast-for-almost-a-year family came back to Kansas for the summer. We went to Hutch to visit them a couple times.

This is on father's day...without my father. But mom and some sibs came with us to celebrate with Jono's dad.



Sometimes I do weird things. Don't make me explain it.



"Smile, Jono!" My family stays at the camp, and Jono and I stay with his parents.


Talk about relaxing and fun! They live in the country and his mom does wonders with flowers. There are beautiful birds everywhere.

The only downside being my previously mentioned allergies from hell.

It's wonderful to see our families. We've had the pleasure of doing it a lot this summer.

1 comments:

tsbjf said...

Cool pics! After looking a little closer at the last one, Rick started to remind me of the lead singer for Third Day.