CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Am Not Snow's Biggest Fan

I was not excited to see the pile of snow on the street (and the car) this morning. I would be perfectly happy if it only ever snowed on Christmas Eve. However, I live in Kansas, and really ought to make the best of it. This morning I was thinking about all the blessings that are made more apparent by unfortunate weather conditions.

  • My selfless husband who forced me to stay inside while he warmed up the car and cleaned off all the snow.
  • Our tiny house that has been keeping plenty warm with only the aid of a sweet space heater.
  • The sweet space heater that saves us money.
  • My new car that has HEAT (poor Rosalind, though I love her, did not).
  • Job flexibility for my husband, who ended up NOT having to drive 90 miles on sludgy highways, but rather gets to work in town today.
  • Hot Chocolate.

I pondered these things as I watched Jono cleaning off the cars through our front window. And, you know, I have it pretty good.

Happy Snow Day, friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been wondering if it would be cheaper to heat our tiny house with space heaters rather than runnion our dinosaur of a furnace.

Tricia said...

-making an awesome snowman, with a scarf and all.