CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Mom, you are by far the most amazing woman I know. I appreciate your honesty, compassion, patience, and authenticity. It freaks me out to put my feelings out there for people to see, but you are transparent and genuine at all times, to all people. I've never met someone who wasn't drawn to you because of your love and kindness.
Your children have grown up secure in your love and care, in a life more privileged with displays of selflessness and generosity than we maybe even know.
Thanks for everything you have done/do/will do. Thanks for being my friend. But most certainly, thanks for being you (and nothing else). May your day be blessed and oh-so happy. :)
I love you so much.


3 comments:

MagenRanae said...

your mom = great!

lanes said...

Mushy Rachel.... I like it. your mom is lovely, too!

tsbjf said...

Your mom is pretty amazing!