CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Done!

This past weekend, after months of car shopping (a task that is not nearly as fun as one would think), we have our "new" camry. I am SO happy to finally have found what we were looking for, and well within our price range. At almost 6 years old, it is still by far the nicest, and newest car I have ever owned. Also, it continues the phenomenon of my car ownership.

Recently Jono and I did the math of how many cars I have owned in my life, and it turns out that I have had as many cars as I have had years of driving. Adding this camry continues the saga as my 8th year of driving has just begun.

It drives like a new car, and I couldn't be happier with it. I feel so very blessed!

Now, to sell my poor Rosalind...

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Hmmm... I have known a few of those cars. Wasn't there a boxy one when I first met you, then the truck with the doors that were hard to close, then the white one with the doors that were hard to open, then Rosaline, now this new car? That is a lot of cars!

MagenRanae said...

:) And a pretty one she is too. What does it say about me that I like this newest car of yours better than the bug?

AnneAunt said...

The Navajo slang word for VW Beetle translates "Car Booger"

tsbjf said...

Yay for finding the car! And wow, that is a lot of cars. Hopefully your ninth year of driving doesn't bring along a new ride...

Unknown said...

Aw, getting rid of Rosalind? :( I should think that would be a sad, hard day.