CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy birthday to my guy

Yesterday was my sweety's birthday. We celebrated a little early (which I'll blog about soon), so yesterday was just a relaxing evening of pizza, dessert, and Hot Rod.




Before church I was very busy playing Twilight Princess when I heard Jono call from the restroom, "Uh, oh. I need toilet paper."

"Ok, wait just a sec" Said I.


"Ok...fine. I'll wait for toilet paper...on my birthday!"


I love that man.



Happy Birthday, dearest. You're the most wonderful man ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and that looks like the most wonderful dessert ever.

MagenRanae said...

Wow, when you said you were making another one of those, I thought you'd just make a smaller version for him! That's huge!

Tricia said...

Funny story!!

tsbjf said...

What is that dessert called?! It does look delightful!