CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday Night at Up

My grandma once told me that you could measure how good a movie was by how many kleenex you needed to use while watching.

I didn't have any when we saw Up, but I should have. I don't think I cried that much at Braveheart.

It was a wonderful movie. Sweet, touching, entertaining, thoughtful, and creative.

I'm not sure, but it may be my favorite Pixar film to date.

Also, the 3D was pretty sweet. Definitely worth the money.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha...then I don't know if I should watch it while pregnant!! (but definitely won't be able to go to the movies AFTER baby is here) I guess I'll be waiting a while, huh?

lanes said...

Wow, you actually enjoyed a movie?? I must see this one!

Reagan said...

Just so you know, we saw it in 3-D on Friday night too and I was bawling four separate times SO hard. Then I fell asleep and woke up. I thought it was just because I'm pregnant. so good to know it's not just pregnancy hormones.

tsbjf said...

It must be good!

Annemarie said...

I'm a movie crier already, I'll have to make sure to take a box of kleenex.