CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out of the loop

I recently watched Slumdog Millionaire with a bunch of friends. I guess I'm out of the loop because except for my friend (who arranged the movie-watching event), I had heard nothing about this movie. And until the evening I watched it I had no idea how many awards it had won.

I guess when you don't have cable, get the newspaper, listen to the radio, or read anything online other than your email and friends' blogs, you don't learn about these things.

Hmm.

I'm having a vision of my future as an old, hysterical, out-of-touch woman who makes handbags out of recycled cat sweaters.

Honestly, I'm good with that. :)

2 comments:

luaphacim said...

I don't know... I heard cat-sweater recycling is the Next Big Thing, so at least there's ONE area where you're on the cutting edge. :-|

tsbjf said...

You made me chuckle :) .