CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

AP!

This last weekend we went to KC for the Andrew Peterson concert. We had seen this same tour last year around Easter time and it's just an amazing time. He has been one of my favorite artists for a long time, but every time I see him live I am just so encouraged and blessed.


First things first, though, we headed out as the sleet started coming down on Saturday morning. It never got cold enough for the ice to stick on the roads, so it was no biggie. We spent some time with my cousin and made lunch, dessert and headed to World Market. I do love that place.


After that we went to see Jono's family who lives near there. We got to go with them to their church potluck before braving the blizzard that had developed outside. Seriously, I have never seen snowflakes that big in my life. It was probably a bit foolish to be driving around in all of that, but we couldn't miss the AP concert, dangit.


With all the visiting and driving from place to place plus the slow rate at which we had to travel, we probably spent a good 6-7 hours driving just for a weekend in KC. Kinda nuts, and tiring, but well worth it.

Plus, I now have a picture with one of my favorite people. Not a bad deal.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Awesome! It feels like spring will never really come right now doesn't it?

tsbjf said...

Way cool! I got to see him play at Emmaus when I went for one of those visiting weekends. A long time ago, when I was younger. LOL.