CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Movie Night Revisited

I started a post about this movie I watched recently during another of our bad movie nights. I wrote about how it was arguably the most ridiculous excuse of a movie I have ever seen. I wrote about all the different things that didn't make sense or were just outright stupid. However, I decided instead to leave you with a short clip that basically says it all for me.

Feel free to laugh or scratch your face off. I'm not sure which is more appropriate.

(Sorry about the video quality. I was tired of searching through stupid youtube videos)

3 comments:

lanes said...

HAHAHA

This scene is the one I always talk about when I talk about how BAD this movie is! Ahhhhhh, the acting!

lanes said...

P.S. I want to come to one your bad movie nights!

tsbjf said...

LOL. The funny thing is that Jeremy watched this movie a couple of weeks ago, and I just happened to see this part. At least the guy is good looking in a vampirish sort of way.