CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Heart Netflix

I really do. And I love it even more since it doesn't cost me, personally, a thing. My sweet dad gave us a year-long subscription for Christmas.

Jono and I love to relax, eat dinner, and watch a movie from the comfort of home. It has become more fun to stay there and watch a movie than to go out (even to the cheap-o theater).

Also, I love watching stuff in Netflix Instant. You can catch up on tv shows and waste all kinds of time. :)

Sometimes, though, Netflix bites you in the butt. And I think that's what's going to happen to me tomorrow night.

In keeping with our tradition of watching bad, bad movies, Kristin is coming over and we are going to watch this. Elena, perhaps you should be praising the fact that you will be out of town and unable to subject yourself to the pain that is before us.

Did I mention it was filmed in 12 days?

At least we will have some bad drinks to help salvage the evening... ;)

3 comments:

lanes said...

Haha! Oh man, that does look like a good one... I'm sad I'm gonna miss!

tsbjf said...

LOL. You'll have to tell us how bad it is.

Unknown said...

He he he, oh dear! We love netflix too....but sometimes the movies can be far worse than you even expect, watch out!