CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Clown Car

I had a truly wonderful weekend! I hope you all did, too. I will post a little about that soon.


But first, I need to go back to last weekend, when we decided to invite some wonderful cousins over to our house. Most of them had not yet seen Wall-E, and we happen to have it on Blu Ray (deliciousness), so we gave them a ring.


Now, this was an interesting event because of two things:


1) Our living room is very small (as you will soon see).

2) My aunt and uncle have 10 boys, bringing the grand total of Wall-E watchers to 14.


It was wonderful to have them over, and despite the tight space we all had a great time.


This is why you should never, ever limit your time with people based on the space you have available to you. :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that IS a lot of people! I think your living room is bigger than ours...as of today!

Shawna said...

Did you know that is the #1 excuse for not showing hospitality? Not enough room. The sooner you get over that the better! (and obviously you have!) I kind of always figured the more the merrier! :)

tsbjf said...

That's a lot of boys!