CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally, An End

Well, people, that's it. That is 1998 Rachel's summary of the year.

I don't know how to feel right now. Relieved? Exhausted? Mentally ill?

Anyway, thanks for putting up with me through all these old diary posts. If anything they were a good reminder to me that things are never, ever, ever as dramatic as you think they are when you're 12. Probably the same can be said for when you're 22, as well.

Also, it's really showed me how nice it is to not feel like I have to pump out something creative for several weeks. I either need to search for more diaries, or finally think of something interesting to say.

So, let's have share time.

...does anyone else shiver when they say something like "share time"?

Seriously, though. Let's just put it all out on the table. However, being that there is no physical table upon which to put "it", I'll ask you to simply leave a comment. So, what is one of the craziest things you ever wrote in your diary? Or, if you didn't have a diary, what is one of the craziest things you ever divulged in a game of Truth or Dare?

If you haven't figured it out, the only reason I'm asking this question is to feel better about my own diary.

Thanks.

6 comments:

lanes said...

I DO shiver a little when I hear the words "share time." Wow, spot on, you. In my old diaries I always had to tell my diary about the days I was bullied at school and made fun of and how I just wanted to really cry and how my life was so awful. Oh, the dramatics.

tsbjf said...

When I was 12 I wrote in my diary that I was going to marry Jeremy Johnson. 7 years later I did.

Jenny said...

I never kept a diary. Oh wait, I did for like a week in the fourth grade. I think Joy or Jeremy found it and made fun of me. The only thing I can remember writing is...Today in PE Jody did a cart wheel and her shirt flew up and everybody saw her bra. LOL! Things that concern you in fourth grade! I remember Joy and I finding that in Joanne's diary back in the day. We thought she was over that and then years later she told us she still liked him.

Grace said...

I wrote about Sadam Hussein getting captured... (Okay, now remember I'm only like, 13 when it happened, and it was at the end of my journal.) I wrote that someone told me he was writing a romance novel when he was captured. I don't know if I really believed them or not... but I wrote that that's what I heard.

beth said...

I had an entire page of my journal devoted to declaring (in large lettering) that my friend had a crush on Matt, and I hated it because he was so mean.

yeah, Matt was the nicest of any of us...I don't know what that was about.

Rachel said...

emphasis on "was"

;)