CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

December 22, 1998

Dear Journal,
Nutcracker is over, I made a really nice friend, her name is Ariel. I miss being in the Nutcracker, I have a lot of time on my hands. I have been bored out of my whits. Hanukkah is over and the presents were great! I can't wait for Christmas, it's only three days away! I also can't wait until X-Mas eve! It will be at grandma's house. Our cousins are coming for Christmas. They will probably stay in our room like last time! That means the girls will want to be in our room playing with our stuff. We are doing "Secret Santa" for our sisters and brothers. I got Rose. I got her a Winnie The Pooh book that makes noise. Bye.

2 comments:

Reagan said...

Wait, you guys celebrate Hannakuh? (sp?)

tsbjf said...

Dude, you lucky duck, getting presents for both holidays :) .