CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

December 1, 1998

Dear Journal,
We have finished putting up the lights, in fact, we have finished putting up all of our decorations, even our tree! It is the biggest tree we have ever had. And the other night, after we put up the ornaments, it fell over. We had to use rope to hold it up, then we did the ornaments again. Oh, we also put grandma's old tree in our basement. It is not real. Today our Jr. High and Sr. High MAACS group is meeting at our house. It is usually pretty fun. I also have ballet tonight. And tap. I need new tap shoes really bad. My old ones don't fit and I have to wear Ballet shoes that are too big! I can't do any of the steps! Bye (for now)

2 comments:

Reagan said...

That's hilarious to me that your tree fell over and you had to hold it up with rope! I love christmas and decorating and putting lights up for it! I can't wait to do that to our house this year now that we own it :)

MagenRanae said...

"My old ones don't fit and I have to wear Ballet shoes that are too big! I can't do any of the steps! Bye (for now)"

You make me giggle.