CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Letters from 1998

When I moved I found lots of things that I forgot I had. One of those things was my diary from 1998.

The other night I pulled it out and read it straight through. Wow. Twelve year-old Rachel was probably not the most fun to be around. It did jog quite a few memories, though, and sharing some of those with Jono let him in on what a little terror I was. Poor man, stuck with me anyway. ;)

So, anyway. I thought I should share this marvelous work of writing with you, my friends and strangers. I have to make a couple statements first, though.

1) Almost every negative opinion I wrote about in 1998 are things that I completely do NOT agree with any more.

2) Some names and places will be changed to protect the innocent.

3) Some names won't be changed...but that probably just means we are either good friends or I didn't say anything mean about you.

4) This may only be interesting to me...so feel free to stop reading my blog for the next few days as I chronicle everything in my Little Women Diary.

Ok! Are you ready? The first entry will be posted later today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I can't wait!

tsbjf said...

I'm so excited! I love looking back through my old diaries. And it seems like I usually wrote more when I was mad at someone or something. That could be everyone though, seeking a place to vent.

MagenRanae said...

Man! This makes me so nervous!! '98 is bound to reveal the terror I was!