CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

July, 1998

Dear Journal,
Today has been exciting. Right after breakfast, Grace and I started cleaning our room. We cleaned until really late in the afternoon, and then, when it was all done, Grace and I took down the bunk beds. Then, Matt helped us get our new beds into our room. (They aren't really new, they're the boys old ones). Then, Matt helped us get our new dresser into our room. (The dresser is not really new either, my grandma gave it to us. It is new to us though.) My mom is painting Beth, Joel and Rose's room blue, with puffy white clouds and a tree that says "SANDERS" on it. You know, like in Winnie the Pooh. I have to go, but not before I tell you the most horrible news, the McDonalds are coming to spend the 4th with us. These are my dad's friends, the nightmare friends, the friends that kill! No, I am not exaggerating. And I might have to give up my beautiful bedroom for the parents!

4 comments:

MagenRanae said...

"The friends that kill! No, I am no exaggerating."

OH how I miss my dramatic little friend!

tsbjf said...

Hey, I was going to highlight "the friends that kill!", lol!

Amber said...

"the nightmare friends, the friends that kill" A quoteable quote for sure!

Unknown said...

" the nightmare friends, the friends that kill! No, I am not exaggerating."

nice. :)