CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

August, 1998

Dear Journal,
I got back from camp a couple days ago, and I want to go back. It was so much fun. Anne Denny was the activity director and she is funny. John made up a game called Titanic. You have to find three pieces of candy and get out into the life boat in time. The hard part is that you don't know where the candy is and there are barricades that means there is only one way into a room. Oh, and outside stairs you have to go down and inside stairs you go up. We also played the cookie game three times! That was fun, too. We had a sword drill and a chapel quiz time and I did really good. Not to brag, but it's the truth. People could tell you I was good except you're a diary! Ha! Ha! I have to go now. I will talk about camp more later. There is a lot to tell!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

"Not to brag, but it's the truth. People could tell you I was good except you're a diary! Ha! Ha!" He he he he...you were SO cute!

Reagan said...

I was going to comment on the same thing...hilarious

lanes said...

This might have been the year we were in the SAME dorm! Remember how you totally blocked out my existence? hahahaha

P.S. I loved the Titanic game, too!

Tricia said...

The Titanic game!? haha, I think this was the year that that movie came out...

beth said...

you guys, Rachel is totally good at quiz. Seriously...she is.

Rachel said...

Haha, thanks Beth! I TOLD YOU, DIARY!

MagenRanae said...

I can't really think of anything to say except, "he he he". You crack me up!

tsbjf said...

Dude, I loved Titanic! That was a brilliant idea of a game.