CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

April 25, 1998

Today we cleaned and the rest of our time was spent being bored. But tonight Robyn is coming over. It would be exciting except for my brothers and sisters.

-LATER-

It's late, I'm tired and I'm afraid to get up tomorrow. Because for Sunday School Mr. Jones is making us do a play! I hate his plays! They suck! And he always gives me a male role! Plus, he writes them himself! As if he knew anything about play-writing. I don't know what to do. I guess I have to be in it. But I promise you one thing, no matter what I am not going to SMILE!

[note: ironically enough, it turns out that Mr. Jones knew quite a bit about writing]

2 comments:

tsbjf said...

Man, what's with him always giving you a male role?

Unknown said...

He he he he he he he..."And he always gives me a male role!"....and...."But I promise you one thing, no matter what I am not going to SMILE!"....he eh eh e eh eh eh he he he he he he...