CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothing That Matters

I'm a terrible monster.

Well, probably falling behind in blogging isn't grounds for being called a terrible monster.

So I guess I'm not a terrible monster. At least, not because of that.

Anyway.

Thanks again for your book ideas. Since then I've finished Peace Like A River and Blue Like Jazz, both recommended in the comments by you wonderful people. I also read Criss Cross after Paul told me I needed to (and then followed up mercilessly).

Merciless might be too strong of a word.

I'm being overly strong in this post.

Maybe it's just to make up for other weaknesses.

Maybe I should be saying all this whilst lying on a couch.

Anyway. Again.

I need to figure out what to read next.

Also, I've got some pictures and some not-so-interesting things to talk about coming up soon! (probably)

4 comments:

MagenRanae said...

You funny. I like You.

tsbjf said...

Wow, you're like a reading machine! After I finish the book I'm on, I want to go check out Steven Colbert's book from the library to see if it's any good.

tsbjf said...

Stephen! AHHHH

Unknown said...

I'm reading "the prize winner of defiance ohio" right now, I think you would enjoy it. :)