CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last night Jono had to go to a deacon's meeting. I needed to clean, mow the lawn, shop for groceries, do laundry, and a few other odds and ends.

So, of course, I chose to invite some girls over to play Mario Party 2 on the N64. Let me tell you, that was a good old time. Elena and I are mini game screamers, and the others are more calm and collected. I think screaming is more fun, but I've always been loud. Seriously, though, what would YOU do if they were coming at you with their bumper balls to push you into the lava?

By the way, last summer at Six Flags Jono won this for me.
He is my Mario Party character of choice.

I had a little disagreement with one of the girls about Yoshi, though. Please let me know how YOU feel about it by voting in the poll.

6 comments:

lanes said...

Hahahahaha! We totally ARE mini-game screamers! What was the one where we screamed pretty much the whole way through?

tsbjf said...

I can't vote on the poll since I don't know. Man, you have mega fun playing that game!

Unknown said...

:) Wow....N64? Nice.

Rachel said...

Bumper Balls was the worst screaming one, I think. But Skateboard Scamper was pretty bad, too.

Unknown said...

I can't see the poll right now. But I love Yoshi. haha.

MagenRanae said...

I would just like you to know that Micah says it's totally a turtle shell. And his reasoning is: Yoshi clothes himself in the corpses of his enemies.