CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

An Early Apology

Well, the interview with Francesca was conducted (and recorded) last night.

But, to be honest, the results were more than a little horrifying, and I'm not sure my pride can take posting the videos here. I have a feeling that Elena will make me, but we'll see what happens.

On another note, I started reading one of the books that Joanne recommended, and am very glad I did. I'm really enjoying it so far. Thanks, Joanne!

This weekend we are going back to Hutch, which is exciting. What are YOU doing this weekend?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

.....working.

Jenny said...

I'm going to Salina for the riverfestival to hang out with Joanne, Jeremy, and Hayley! Woot woot!

lanes said...

No no no, Rachel, my darling, you MUST post it. I AM making you, because all of the hard work that was put into it.... DO IT!!

lanes said...

Uh hello... you watched my other video, right? And there's no shame posting that!

POST IT!!!

Unknown said...

Hey! What is that supposed to mean?!

tsbjf said...

Well, you know that you have to post the video now, because you have enticed us! And whichever of the two you chose, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.