CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been a while. Oops.

I really do plan on posting vacation pictures. I mean, it's only been a month since we got back. I don't know what the big deal is. ;)

We've been a busy bunch of people. Things like

  • Jono working out of town an awful lot
  • Allowing myself to get a little too stressed out
  • Visiting with family
  • Celebrating the birthday of a particularly wonderful person
  • Taking an evening trip to KC with the sibs
  • Visiting some very dear friends who came from afar
  • Watching way too many movies
  • Spending a lot of time on craigslist looking for a camry
  • Ignoring my blog
  • Not being pregnant

Sorry. Couldn't resist the last one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) I've been busy not being pregnant TOO!

MagenRanae said...

Hehehe...you crack me up!! :) I've been trying to catch up on reading blogs! Who has time to post when there's so many wonderful things to read?!