CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

November, 1998

Dear Journal,
It is about 9:30 tonight. Tomorrow is Saturday and I am riding with the Smiths to a school vollyball game. Sue Smith, my friend, is in the Varsity team because she is tall and has a better serve. I have to wake up at seven o'clock in the morning (duh). We just got back from taking Dad to the airport. He is going to Rhode Island. I already miss him, I hope his flight goes well. On the way home, we stopped by the McDonald's with a big "Play Place" and stayed for a while. Then we all got McFlurries. Oh, yeah, at friday classes, we are working on a play called "To Kill A Mockingbird." I am stuck with Matt and Israel for a play! I have to go now and get some sleep, I have a big day tomorrow!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

OF COURSE you have to wake up at 7 in the morning ;)