CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August, 1998

Dear Journal,
It is not really September, I just felt like writing. Tomorrow, I have to audition for Nutcracker. My best friend, Magen will not be able to do The Nutcracker. She will be in Texas the day of the performance. Too bad. It is at 10 until 11. Then at 1 I am going to Grandma's house. They just got back from a cruise to Alaska! I'm going to help her clean out closets. After that I'm going to Kristina Fazel's birthday sleepover. I think it will be fun. It is very late right now, I can not sleep. Grace is sound asleep now. I wish I were. She always gets to sleep before I do. This will be my first audition on pointe. I am pretty scared. But, I had better get to sleep. Oh, by the way, Grace's 50's birthday party was great! She had fun. Bye!

2 comments:

lanes said...

Bye!

MagenRanae said...

Quite the un-structured paragraph!