CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

August, 1998

Dear Journal,
Last night mom sewed on the ribbon and elastic for my shoe. She was so busy she has to do the other one tonight. We also rented Blues Brothers 2000 last night. Oh, and dad went to Dallas until this Friday for Business. I miss him a lot. I also miss Magen. She is in Dallas with her cousins. I don't know when she gets back. I have to go...wait I forgot to say I won both rounds of the sword drill at Sunday School. Bye!

3 comments:

RazorFamilyFarms.com said...

What a sweet journal entry! This is my first-ever visit to your blog and I love the large picture/header! Beautiful!

Blessings!
Lacy


RazorFamilyFarms.com

tsbjf said...

You are awesome at quiz and sword drill! I love both of those things too.

MagenRanae said...

:) I might have to consult your diary to get dates for my scrapbook pages!!